Ingredients for Gluten Free Ginger Snaps Recipe
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cane sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups gluten-free chickpea flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a hand mixer, cream together the brown sugar, butter, and 1/2 cup of the cane sugar.
- Mix in the eggs and molasses.
- Add the baking soda, vanilla, and spices (cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, cloves and ginger), and mix well.
- Add the chickpea flour, and stir until well combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, and coat with the remaining 1/4 cup of cane sugar.
- Place the dough balls on lined baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for about 15 minutes until cookies are set.
- Cool the cookies on a baking sheet, and enjoy!
- Store cookies in an airtight container for up to one week in room temperature, or one month in the freezer.
Servings: about 35