Ingredients for Gluten Free Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into strips
2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rice flour
- 1 3/4 cup gluten-free rice cereal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, eggs, and mustard in a large bowl.
- Place rice cereal, rice flour, and seasonings in a food processor; blend until mixture resembles fine bread crumbs. Place in a separate large bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture then coat with "bread" crumb mixture.
- Place the breaded chicken strips on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 to 15 minutes, flipping chicken over halfway through.
- Cool and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Servings: about 4
Gluten-Free Dipping Sauce Options
Try any of these gluten-free dipping sauces for your chicken tenders.
- Gluten-free ketchup
- Gluten-free horseradish sauce
- 1 avocado blended with 1 teaspoon lime juice and 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Honey mustard sauce (2 parts mustard to 1 part honey)
- Gluten-free barbeque sauce
- Gluten-free ranch dressing
- Gluten-free thousand island dressing