Slideshows are an easy way to visually learn more about gluten and gluten-free foods, as well as to gather resources for wheat-free living. Information found in these slideshows is helpful to those who suffer with health conditions related to gluten-sensitivity, allergies and serious chronic conditions such as celiac disease. Let the information found on LoveToKnow Gluten Free help guide you to better decisions about your own health.
Food and Recipes
One of the things you'll find in slideshows about gluten-free living is an abundance of gluten-free recipes you can recreate at home. Find recipes for great foods like:
- Baked Goods: Learn to make classic-style, gluten-free pancakes, or brownies in an easy-to-follow format.
- Treats: Get a list of gluten-free treats you can feed to your kids that are not only safe, but are fast and kid-friendly as well.
- Holiday Meals: Wondering how to make a holiday dinner that is gluten-free? Get some menu ideas for holidays such as Thanksgiving.
Going gluten-free due to celiac or a gluten-sensitivity can be frightening and frustrating. Get the information you need to take charge of your health with slideshows that give you information about:
- Symptoms: Are you wondering whether or not you have an allergy to gluten, or something more serious? Learn the symptoms that gluten may cause so you can help identify the problem.
- What to Eat: Going gluten-free may leave you wondering what to eat. Get lists of gluten-free foods and food suggestions to help you make better choices.
- Support: Get support for this serious lifestyle change with information about things like wheat-free books to check out.
With the wealth of knowledge found in these slideshows, you're sure to get the answers you've been searching for. Inform yourself about food, food choices and recipes for gluten-free living to get the most out of life.