Ingredients for Gluten Free Cookie Recipe
- 3 cups gluten-free flour mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon almond
- 1 cup gluten-free margarine or butter, softened
- Using a sifter, blend together the flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar into a mixing bowl.
- Add butter or margarine and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, sugar, and almond. Beat in to the flour mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out to about 1/2 inch thickness on a floured cutting board.
- Cut into desired cookie shapes or use an overturned glass to make circles.
- Bake for nine minutes or until slightly golden brown.