While more difficult to diagnose than Celiac disease, many people suffer from gluten intolerances, sensitivities and allergies. These maladies have their own symptoms and can be linked to several different issues. Educate yourself on the possible issues a gluten sensitivity could bring and make better decisions for your health.
Symptoms and Causes
If you're unsure if your suffering could be caused by a gluten sensitivity, you may not be able to completely alleviate your symptoms. The articles at LoveToKnow Gluten Free have the information you need on issues such as:
- Gluten Intolerance Symptoms: Read up on the various symptoms that a gluten intolerance may cause and match them to what you may be experiencing.
- Wheat Allergy Symptoms: A wheat allergy is different than a gluten intolerance, and may be treated differently. Learn what the symptoms are to determine if this is your problem.
- Causes: If you are suffering from any form of gluten sensitivity, you may be wondering what caused it. Learn about what science has to say on the subject.
Related Health Issues
Gluten intolerance may make other conditions worse, or may accompany other conditions. Let the information at LoveToKnow Gluten Free explain the other conditions you may be wondering about, such as:
- Menopause: If you've suddenly developed gluten intolerance as you age, you may find that it's actually connected to menopause.
- Migraines: Migraines can be debilitating, and they may also be triggered by gluten in some people. Read up on the link between gluten and migraines to determine if your migraines may have gluten as their cause.
- Parkinson's: Some neurological symptoms caused by a gluten intolerance may mimic the effects of Parkinson's disease. Learn more to determine if this is the case for you.
Finding out you have a gluten sensitivity or intolerance can be confusing. LoveToKnow Gluten Free features writers and editors who search for the answers you need and will help you get better informed about this condition.